Freebies Links Facebook Twitter Ask Instagram Dayre Home


Quick post for Kyungsoo


My pororo bb sprained his ankle ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Someone said it was his right ankle.

Someone said the left one.

Im not really sure but i think it was the right one.

I watched the performance once again and noticed he was dragging his feet during the whole performance and he was moving a lil bit slower than usual when he was dancing I CRIED ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Enduring the pain for 10 minutes during the performance was not easy ㅠㅠㅠ

U did a very good job for the performance even though u were in pain bb am so proud of u ♥ ಥ_ಥ
♥ಥ⌣


my heart hurts seeing u like this bb :'(
bb do rest well and get a good treatment and eat well i love u get well soon bb U^U /pororo hugs/

AND

Congrats Exo for the Album of The Year Award on MAMA2013 ♥ ♥ ♥
U guys deserve this am so proud ♥ :*

The performance was awesome and the best ive ever seen (after rewatched because livestream sucks) SOBS T_T


U just donno how hard it was for me to watch OT11 on the stage crying and hugging each other for the award without seeing u together with them, pororo kyung bb T^T

I forgive everything that uve done to me and my life bb lol as long as ure okay now and take a good care of urself and i believe that my strong bb is going to kick everyone's ass for ur comeback with ur injured leg as soon as possible lmao muahx  bb bbuing~ \\\UuU///

And i promised ill pronounce ur name right after this. If i can Kwangsoo, why i cant Kyungsoo ahahahahaha bye! :-*


p/s : full creds to white2do's masternim for the picture ㅠㅠㅠ