Freebies Links Facebook Twitter Ask Instagram Dayre Home


Drop some miracles

 photo miracles_zpsb5b2c4b8.gif

 I need....


Money. Because i just bought something expensive. And another something. And another something. And another something again.

And stop.

Yeah.

So i need money.

And i need....

$uho.

JoonMONEY.

Yeap money again.

OT12.

EXO.

Or maybe some...

Do Kyungsoo.

My Pororo.

Park Chanyeol coughs i mean Do Kyungsoo.

My bb.

Or...

EXO again.

Money. /oh ive mentioned this twice. sorry/

So jyeah.

I need....

Do Kyungsoo again because Park Chanyeol is currently ruining my life.


zzZ~


I need some miracles.

Okay.

In my dream.

Okay got it :----------------------)))))))))))

/jumps off cliff/



━━━━┓
┓┓┓┓┃/ . `
┓┓┓┓   : .ヽ○ノ MONEY!!! DO KYUNGSOO!!!
┓┓┓┓┃ \   /
┓┓┓┓┃`.ノ) . `
┓┓┓┓┃ ,
┓┓┓┓┃
┓┓┓┓┃
┓┓┓┓┃
┓┓┓┓┃
┓┓┓┓┃



Yeap. I meant it.

3 comments:

Kim Aera said...

akak omg hahaha
sounds like you're really in need of money now :}

aida idora said...

told ya i really meant it hahahahah :>

AMYLIA ISHAK said...

Hi, saya cari sponsor untuk GA saya. Boleh baca di entry ini . http://queenamylia.blogspot.com/2013/12/pencarian-sponsor-untuk-simple-giveaway.html